When it comes to Entertainment Units, there is no such thing as a standard size or configuration. Above, are just some examples of different types of entertainment units and concepts that we have made in the past. Points to consider are the available space for the entertainment unit, size of tv, what needs to be stored in the unit such as Sky Decoder, DVD Player, DVD’s, CD’s etc. Do you want pull out drawers? Do you want everything hidden?
Contact our Interior Designers to discuss your requirements.
- Made in New Zealand
- Generally made our of oak, kaur or rimu
- Stained in any colour or to match existing furniture
- Made to any length, height and depth
- Any configuration of drawers and cavities
- Drawers can be lined if desired and dividers for cds or dvds can be made