Although the information provided in this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct as at the date it was submitted, we make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site, its contents or the content of any web site linked to or from this site, nor do we undertake to keep this site updated. We will not be liable for any damage, loss, claim or expense suffered as a result of the information on this site or any linked site not being accurate or updated.
You must take your own steps to ensure that the process, which you employ for accessing this site, does not expose you to the risk of viruses or other forms of interference, which may damage your computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your computer system arising out of or relating to your use of this site or any linked site.
Any information, which you transmit to us, is transmitted through a secure Internet system. All reasonable steps to ensure that this information is secure have been taken but we can not warrant all information will be secure at all times.
All intellectual property rights in this site (including copyright in all text, graphics, logos, software and icons) are owned by, or licensed to Gracious Living Limited. Except as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions, you may not, in any form or by any means, copy, adapt, store, distribute or reproduce any part of this site without the written permission of Gracious Living Limited.
We do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about your purchase, so please choose carefully.
Gracious Living may at it’s discretion and only if the goods are in the original condition, either exchange your purchase or accept your purchase back in exchange for a voucher which will be issued for use against furture purchases. Freight and associated costs of all product or returns will be met by the customer.
Goods which are or have been custom made or ordered in especially, bedding can not be returned.
If the goods are faulty, we will meet all our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.
You may exchange a product within 7 days or purchase on the condition that the item is in it’s original condition and packaging and you have proof of purchase. If you cannot find an alternative item/purchase a Gracious Living Voucher may be issued.
Products which are excluded from this Exchange Policy are: Furniture, fabric, bedding or any item that has been custom made or ordered in especially for you.
If the goods are faulty, we will meet our obligations under the Consumers Guarantees Act to provide a remidy.
PERSON PROPERTY SECURITIES ACT 1999 (PPSA)
- Upon assenting to these terms and conditions in writing the Buyer acknowledges and agrees that:
- these terms and conditions constitute a security agreement for the purposes of the PPSA; and
- a security interest is taken in all Goods previously supplied by the Seller to the Buyer (if any) and all Goods that will be supplied in the future by the Seller to the Buyer during the continuance of the parties relationship.
- The Buyer undertakes to:
- sign any further documents and/or provide any further information, such information to be complete, accurate and up-to-date in all respects, which the Seller may reasonably require to register a financing statement or financing change statement on the Personal Property Securities Register;
- indemnify, and upon demand reimburse, the Seller for all expenses incurred in registering a financing statement or financing change statement on the Personal Property Securities Register or releasing any Goods charged thereby;
- not register a financing change statement or a change demand without the prior written consent of the Seller;
- give the Seller not less than fourteen (14) days prior written notice of any proposed change in the Buyer’s name and/or any other change in the Buyer’s details (including but not limited to, changes in the Buyer’s address, facsimile number, or business practice); and
- immediately advise the Seller of any material change in its business practices of selling the Goods which would result in a change in the nature of proceeds derived from such sales.
- The Seller and the Buyer agree that nothing in sections 114(1)(a), 133 and 134 of the PPSA shall apply to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Buyer waives its rights as a debtor under sections 116, 120(2), 121, 125, 126, 127, 129, 131 and 132 of the PPSA.
- Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by the Seller, the Buyer waives its right to receive a verification statement in accordance with section 148 of the PPSA.
- The Buyer unconditionally ratifies any actions taken by the Seller under clauses 1.1 to 1.5. under and by virtue of the power of attorney given by the Buyer to the Seller.