Almost every house in New Zealand has a coffee table. Because every house and room is different, there is no standard shape or size so more often than not coffee tables have to be custom made.
Above are just some of the types of coffee tables that Gracious Living do. All can be altered in size, shape or colour. Contact our Interior Designers for further information.
- Made in New Zealand
- Generally made out of Oak, Kauri or Rimu
- No standard size or shape
- Made to any length, height or depth
- Stained in any colour or to match existing furniture
- With or without bottom shelf
- With or without drawers
- Flat or aged finish